Which HSBC products can be subscribed online?
From the “HSBC products” section subscribe online, in a few minutes, to many products :
Accounts and cards
- HSBC Easy (bank domiciliation)
- Bank cards
- Life insurance Sustainable Development Booklet and Solidaire (LDDS)
- Livret A and Livret HSBC 2A
- Livret HSBC Savings Account Sur Livret (CSL)
- Personal loan up to €25,000
- Professional equipment loan
- HSBC Solution Famille
- HSBC Protection avenir
- HSBC Garantie habitation
How to subscribe
Complete the application form online subscription
- If input fields require clarification, messages are displayed to let you know.
- Once the form has been completed, click on the "Confirm" button.
- Check and then validate the characteristics of your subscription
Subscription with electronic signature
Some of the products mentioned above can be subscribed online with an electronic signature.
- If you decide to subscribe by electronic signature, you must enter a single-use code received by SMS then validate the general conditions. The contract in PDF is pre-signed by HSBC.
Thus, you can download and print the contract signed by all parties and see its validity.
Do not forget to read the general conditions that we make available to you and that you can save on your computer, before accepting them, by checking the dedicated box at the end of the form.
- Check and validate your subscription by clicking on the "Confirm" button
The confirmation of your subscription is displayed. You can print it by clicking on the "Print" button.
Any order for a new debit card must be validated by entering a single-use transaction code generated by your HSBC Secure Key.
- The personal loan can be subscribed on Android mobile in the "Subscriptions" section.
- 2 passbooks can be subscribed on mobile (Android and IOS):
- HSBC savings passbook
- Livret A
- You can also request the opening of an account or passbook for your minor child via the dedicated 'reason' on secure messaging.