How to order a new a checkbook ?
To order chequebooks and cheque deposit slips online :
- From the “Accounts and cards / Checkbooks” menu in your secure area. make sure your order is complete:
- Select the linked account using the drop down menu
- Choose the number* and format of checkbooks or cheque deposit slips
- Confirm the delivery address: your home, usual branch or another branch. (You"ll be offered all the options above by default).
- Confirm your order by entering a one-time transaction code generated by your HSBC Secure Key.
- Click on "Continue" to confirm your order.
- You can then amend, confirm or cancel it
You can print your order confirmation by selecting "Print" at the top of your screen
You"ll get your chequebooks within 5 working days.
1. Access the menu:
- On IOS by clicking on the 3 buttons at the bottom right
- On the 3 lines at the top left on Android
2. Click on "Cheques / Order a checkbook"
3. Choose the format
4. Choose the delivery address:
- To my home (fees apply)
- To my usual HSBC branch / to another HSBC branch
5. Click on “Continue” then “Confirm”
*Since March 16, 2023, checkbook orders are limited to one checkbook per order.